- This refrigerated water cooler is designed to be installed underneath a 4, 5 or 6 faucet school drinking trough.
- It can be installed along with a new drinking trough.
- Can also be fitted to an existing drinking trough thus saving on the cost of purchasing new troughs, faucets and plumbing installation.
- This water cooler is fitted with a low ambient temperature control to help prevent the refrigeration system from running in cooler weather (21 degrees C or below) and extending the life of the refrigeration system
- Using natural refrigerant and a 30% power saving
- All the electrical wiring is double insulated.
- All water lines and fittings are insulated to prevent condensation.
- No copper or brass used anywhere in the water lines or fittings
- Maximum working water pressure 700kpa
- Water fittings 15mm female thread (water in and water out)
- Will produce approximately 76 litres of cold water per hour
- Has a 10 amp power plug top.
- The unit has a full stainless steel cabinet inside and outside
- All the nuts, bolts and screws are stainless steel
- Has heavy gauge 6mm x 100mm x 250mm stainless steel wall mounting brackets
- Chiller MUST be mounted horizontally
- Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Australia
- There is a two year warranty on the refrigeration system.
Proudly Australian Made
All specifications, dimensions, parameters and performances subject to change without notice.