Name: MODEL FRCS Refrigerated Water Chiller to suit a 3 tap school drinking trough Water Supply: Mains Water Supply Dimension (mm): Cabinet 850W, with Mounting bracket 950W x 340D x 280H (Boxed Measurements 1010W x 360D x 300H) Weight: 38kgs (Boxed Weight 40kgs) (Boxed Weight Cooling system: R134a refrigerant, compressor Colour: White Power supply: 220/240volt, 50hz, 1ph, 2.6amps, 395 watts
- These refrigerated water coolers are designed to be installed underneath a school drinking trough. It can be installed along with a new drinking trough or can be fitted underneath an existing drinking trough thus saving on the cost purchasing new troughs, faucets and plumbing installation.
- This is a wall mounted refrigerated water chiller.
- It must be mounted horizontally.
- Must not be installed inside a cupboard or an enclosed space.
- Fitted with a low ambient temperature control to help prevent the refrigeration system from running in cooler weather (21 degrees C or below) and extending the life of the refrigeration system. Children don’t need to be drinking cold water when the outside temperature is below 21 degrees C.
- All the electrical wiring is double insulated.
- All water lines and fittings are insulated to prevent condensation.
- Has a 10 amp power plug top.
- Will produce approximately 72 litres of cold water per hour.
- Water fittings 15mm female thread (water in and water out)
- Maximum working water pressure 700kpa
- The outside and inside panelling is powder coated.
- All the nuts, bolts and screws are stainless steel.
- Has heavy gauge 6mm x 100mm x 250mm stainless steel wall mounting brackets
- A two year warranty on the refrigeration system.
Proudly Australian Made
All specifications, dimensions, parameters and performances subject to change without notice.