- These refrigerated water coolers are designed to be installed underneath a school drinking trough.
- It can be installed along with a new drinking trough or can be fitted underneath an existing drinking trough thus saving on the cost purchasing new troughs, faucets and plumbing installation.
- Fitted with a low ambient temperature control to help prevent the refrigeration system from running in cooler weather (21 degrees C or below) and extending the life of the refrigeration system. Children don’t need to be drinking cold water when the outside temperature is below 21 degrees C.
- All the electrical wiring is double insulated.
- All water lines and fittings are insulated to prevent condensation.
- Has a 10 amp power plug top.
- Super efficient stainless steel heat exchanger water system, eliminating stored stale water, while improving the energy saving
- Using natural refrigerant and a 30% power saving
- Will produce approximately 72 litres of cold water per hour.
- Water fittings 15mm female thread (water in and water out)
- No copper or brass used anywhere in the water lines or fittings
- Maximum working water pressure 700kpa
- The outside and inside panelling in stainless steel
- All the nuts, bolts and screws are stainless steel.
- Has heavy gauge 6mm x 100mm x 250mm stainless steel wall mounting brackets
- Chiller MUST be mounted horizontally
- A two year warranty on the refrigeration system.
- Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Australia
Proudly Australian Made
All specifications, dimensions, parameters and performances subject to change without notice.